● Marketed & branded 5 companies with yearly sales over $10 million. ● Disruptive products developed in Regulated Raw Dairy CPG & Cannabis industries.
● Instrumental in key financing rounds and scaling 4 psychedelic RTO’s. Former Director and VP of multiple public companies. ● Top 30 under 30 Award, 2016 E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee. Multiple exits in oil, gas, renewable energy & tech.
● Managing Partner, Force One Capital. Experience with growing tech start-ups and building brands. ● 4 IPO's in the psychedelic space.
Jonathan Soosaipillai, CPA, CGA
● Worked with 500+ small business owners across 15+ industries specializing in tax planning, cross-border financial strategies (US + Canada), M&A and JVs.● Former Director of Client Relations and Finance of a multinational company.
Alex Falber, PhD
● Years of ethanol extraction and distillation in California. ● New innovations in botanical extractions, renewable energy, polymers, and dyes.● 4 notable patents
Dr. Glenn Copeland
● As a doctor interning in Miramar, California, Dr. Copeland first witnessed the benefits of psychedelics as Vietnam veterans returning from war using psychedelics had reduced instances of PTSD and sleep problems.● Cleveland Clinic Canada, Founder, Former Chairman & CEO● Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto – Rehab and Wellbeing Centre, Founder & CEO● Toronto Blue Jays - Team Physician & Atlanta Braves - Team Podiatrist● Ottawa Sports & Entertainment Group (Redblacks Football & 67’s Hockey teams) – Medical Director
Dr. Michael Hart
● Founder, lead physician and medical director of Readytogo Medical clinic in London, Ontario.● Published in peer-reviewed journals for both cannabis and ketamine therapy. ● Co-author of the Amazon Best Seller “Friendly Fire”: Why Vets Are Lighting Up and Ditching Pills to Treat PTSD.
● Over $1 billion raised in capital market transactions & private equity fundraising over 30 years● Corporate board governance experience with 5 directorships
● Former top-ranked UFC middleweight fighter with a 19-3 record began as the first ever Canadian winner of the reality show & tournament, “The Ultimate Fighter”.● As an advocate for plant-based medicine, Elias is the first pro athlete to receive a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) of medical cannabis from the anti-doping agency USADA in 2017 as well as a provincial exemption from the British Columbia commission.