● Marketed & branded five companies with sales representing revenue over $50 million● Disruptive products developed in Regulated Raw Dairy CPG & Cannabis industries.
● Instrumental in key financing rounds and scaling 4 psychedelic 'go-publics'. Former Director and VP of multiple public companies. ● Top 30 under 30 Award, 2016 E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee. Multiple exits in oil, gas, renewable energy & tech.
Dr. Glenn Copeland
● Cleveland Clinic Canada Founder, Former Chairman & CEO● Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto Rehab and Wellbeing Centre, Founder & CEO● Toronto Blue Jays - Team Physician ● Atlanta Braves - Team Podiatrist● Ottawa Sports & Ent. Group – Medical Director (Redblacks Football & 67’s Hockey)
● Managing Partner, Force One Capital. Experience with growing tech start-ups and building brands. ● 4 'go-publics' in the psychedelic space.
Jonathan Soosaipillai, CPA, CGA
● Worked with 500+ small business owners across 15+ industries specializing in tax planning, cross-border financial strategies (US + Canada), M&A and JVs.● Former Director of Client Relations and Finance of a multinational company.
● Experience in investment administration, fundraising, advertising, sales, marketing campaigns and managing budgets.● Background as entertainment and event executive experienced in celebrity logistics, graphic design, hospitality, event management and production in Canada and the United States.
Ali Etemad, Ph.D.
● Experience managing federally licensed factory operations including production and marketing of finished goods.
● Renowned mycologist and fungi teacher from British Columbia● Notable inventions including psilocybin % test kit and novel grow bags.
Alex Falber, Ph.D.
● Years of ethanol extraction and distillation in California. ● New innovations in botanical extractions, renewable energy, polymers, and dyes.● 4 notable patents
David Dussault, Ph.D.
Dr. Michael Hart
● Founder, lead physician and medical director of Readytogo Medical clinic in London, Ontario.● Published in peer-reviewed journals for both cannabis and ketamine therapy. ● Co-author of the Amazon Best Seller “Friendly Fire”: Why Vets Are Lighting Up and Ditching Pills to Treat PTSD.
● Former top-ranked UFC middleweight fighter with a 19-3 record began as the first ever Canadian winner of the reality show & tournament, “The Ultimate Fighter”.● As an advocate for plant-based medicine, Elias is the first pro athlete to receive a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) of medical cannabis from the anti-doping agency USADA in 2017 as well as a provincial exemption from the British Columbia commission.
● Director of the Stanford University Healthcare Innovation Lab (S.H.I.L.)● Formerly a Hollywood Talent Manager who managed and toured with The Rolling Stones, Michael Jackson & Aerosmith● Studied Philosophy, Biology, & Psychology at the University of Southern California
● Over $1 billion raised in capital market transactions & private equity fundraising over 30 years● Corporate board governance experience with 5 directorships